June 20, 2012

* Black, White + 1 other colour *

Morning all
My card for today is for this fortnights challenge over at
Our challenge for this fortnight has been chosen by team mate Sandra who wants us to use
* Black, White & 1 other colour only *
as you can see my other colour only is pink, hope you like it and will join in the fun with us but do pop along to see what fabulous creations my team mates have created.

Challenges entered

Papertake Weekly = Bingo (Ribbon, Gems, Punches)
Di's Digi's =  Going Spotty & Dotty
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card Shaz

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun, this is so gorgeous!

    i love the distressing and the dot-paper...fantastic!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shaz, this is gorgeous! Love the distressing and the fab colour combo!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...I'm loving the pink and your beautiful embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shaz, I love the butterflies! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx