May 29, 2013

* Baby *



Morning all, a very wet day here so i know where i'm off to when breakfast is done :)

My card for today is for the new challenge set over at

Ruby's Rainbow

Our theme for the next 2 weeks is * Baby *
For my DT work i used the House Mouse triple cd to print off this fab image 
hope you like it and will pop over to see what my team mates have created and will get some inspiration to join in with us.

Challenges entered 
Kaboodle Doodle - Anything goes
Bearly Mine - Colours
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
                                          photo hoed1111_zps059d116d.gif Shaz xx

9 comments:

  1. your card is so striking and adorable, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love your choice of image and embellies. These would be the only mouses allowed in my house.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaz aww your card is soo cute! Mice are one of my fav animals 'cos they're soo cute! I hope you have a lovely week!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so so cute really adorable,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image.So adorable.HUgs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Shaz. Love that image and your fabulous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your embellishments and the gold, shiny paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! I hope you got your washing dry! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx