February 19, 2014

* Texture *


Morning all
Not having a great few days Son has been in agony with an abscess that has returned and will most probably need surgery again
I just about managed to get my DT project done in time, for this fortnights challenge over at
Ruby's Rainbow
Our theme this time round was chosen by team mate Debbie which is to use 
* Texture *
I started with some embossed card then added a strip of corrugated card and ribbon, then added brads, flowers, leaves, feathers, charm and a bow, think there's enough different textures there
Hope you will pop over and join us

Challenges entered

                                                   photo umbrella.gif Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. Super cute tag. I love the colour and the feathers look awesome on this. Great work the layerd flower too!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh hope your son isn't in too much pain they can be really sore my son used to suffer with them terribly Shaz..........on a better note your tag is gorgeous lovely colour and great layout with lovely embellis too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag...I love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colour and all the beautiful details on your tag so much, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag dearie.So soft and subtle elements of texture.Very elegant.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx