January 21, 2015

* Masculine Birthday *



Morning all
Well i managed to create a card but something is still not right it took me ages to make it only because my mind was blank and i really struggled but here it is 
I have made it for the new challenge over at 
Ruby's Rainbow
Our theme chosen by team mate Vickie is to make a masculine birthday card so this was doubly hard for me as i find male cards a pain in the backside lol
I have used a LOTV art pad image chalked in for the tree, grass and sky
I hope you like it and will pop over and join in the fun with fun
Thanks for looking

Challenges entered

Cardz 4 Guys - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - It's a Guy Thing 


                                photo _IMVTemp_Show__zps3e6axuax.gif Shaz xx

13 comments:

  1. A very charming card with an awesome colouring, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just using the same image on a card at the mo. I love how you've added the tree etc. a fab male card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for a man, I gave these images too and find them very useful

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, remembering just chillin by a tree went I was little. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys Challenge. - Myrna January 2015 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one of my favourite masculine images from LOTV, you can't really go wrong!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. l'm really liking the colour used on your amazing card shaz and such an adorable image you used too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card :) i'm a little late in my commenting but wanted to thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card dearie.Love the chalk effects you've added. So cute.Hope you're okay.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your color shading. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card hun, love the added details!
    Hope your keeping well
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring on the image looks awesome and I love the blue background. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Shaz, I think your card is wonderful, I love the CAS design. Thank you for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We hope to see you again, maybe you will start to enjoy making cards for guys. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx