August 23, 2015

* Bear With Me *



Afternoon all
I don't know if i am coming, going, been there or on the way back with this weather, 1 minute it's scorching hot then it's pouring with rain, we had a couple of good thunderstorms yesterday and today it's just wet and very humid 
My make for today is for the new CD Sunday challenge that started today and guess what the theme is * Bear With Me * i just about managed to get the last challenge in yesterday and i made a card with a Bear on how spooky is that, so now i had to find another bear this 1 is from the Gruffies and Friends CD 

Hope you like it 

house mouse photo: samen eten 30.gif Shaz xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your bear Shaz, a really lovely card and your very quick of the mark this time.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday,
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz. I had to smile yesterday when I saw your card for the last challenge. But I couldn't say anything. Well done for giving us another so quickly. He is so cute and cuddly.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Shaz. Well done being first......you have been a busy bunny! Great to see you entering our challenge at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the bear with the balloon
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx